Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Starting Torque:||0.5Hz/150% Torque, Speed Ratio 1:100, Dynamic Response <20ms, Steady Speed Accuracy ±0.2%||High Overload Capacity:||150% / 120s, 160% / 60s, 180% / 10s, 200% /1s|
|Design:||Modular Design, Compact Structure, Easy Maintenance And Enhanced Product Interchangeability||Braking Method:||With DC Braking, Resistance Energy Braking|
|PCB Protection:||Spray Three Anti-paint To Protect The Circuit Board Intelligently And Efficiently||Self-study:||Motor Parameter Rotation, Stationary Self-learning|
Low Voltage AC Drives Applied In Circular Knitting Machine (textile)
1, Load feature
Circular Knitting Machine is widely used in the textile industry, it’s usually started by external signal, speed is
controlled by external analog signal.
The running speed is high, start torque is high, and also the system always needs fast stop.
2, Requests for AC Drive (VFD)
(1) Big output torque at low frequency.
(2) Fast response during start.
(3) Running smoothly during running.
(4) Stop smoothly and accurately, without reverse.
3, Onsite picture
4, Typical wiring diagram
5, Parameters setting list
|No.||Function codes||Default||Setting value||Explanation|
|1||F0-02||0||1||External start / stop signal|
|2||F0-03||1||2, 3, 4||The speed is controlled by external signal|
|4||F0-12||50||80||Frequency upper limit|
|5||F0-17||Model depend||5s||Acceleration time (adjustable)|
|6||F0-18||Model depend||0.5s||Deceleration tiem (adjustable)|
|7||F1-17||0||2||S-curve ACC / DEC B|
|8||F1-11||0||1.5||DC braking start frequency while stopping|
|9||F1-13||0||60||DC braking current while stopping|
|10||F1-14||0||0.8s||DC braking time while stopping|
(1) Maintenance regularly, pay attention to ventilation, heat sink, and dust prevention.
(2) Before running the machine, remove the load and adjust the motor running direction to be correct.
(3) Pay special attention on the reversal while stopping, a slight reverse will cause damage to the dial, customer can change the S-curve mode or fine tuning the DC braking parameters to remove the reversal.